《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」

《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」《出境旅游常用英语手册》涵盖用餐、购物、交通、住宿…旅行中的4个实用场景!在路上就靠它了!*文末留言分享出境语言沟通的经验,我们还有20本超实用

《出境旅游常用英语手册》涵盖用餐、购物、交通、住宿…旅行中的4个实用场景!在路上就靠它了!

*文末留言分享出境语言沟通的经验,我们还有20本超实用的英语口语书随机送出帮你练口语!

《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」

飞机篇

1. 值机

问路

Do you know where I can check in?

你知道在哪里可以值机吗?

Do you know where the check in counter is?

你知道值机柜台在哪里吗?

座位

Can I have a window seat, please?

可以给我一个靠窗的位子吗?

Can I have an aisle seat, please?

可以给我一个靠近过道的位子吗?

行李

托运行李:check-in luggage

手提行李:hand-baggage / carry-on luggage

I would like to check in my luggage.

我想要托运行李。

How many luggages are you checking in?

有多少件托运行李?

Do you have a carry on?

有手提行李没?

Can you place your baggage up here?

请把行李放上来。

Your luggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。

Is this bag OK as hand luggage?

这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?

The packing of this box is not adequate.

Please go over to that counter to have it properly packed.

这个箱子包装不符合要求,请到那边柜台打个包。

Can I take this through security?

这个可以通过安检吗?

Can I check my luggage through to…?

行李可以直接托运到(终点站)吗?

登机

Which gate do I need to board from?

我应该在几号登机口登机?

When do I need to board?

什么时间开始登机?

2. 候机

问路

How can I find a trolley?

我怎样才能找到行李推车?

Do you know where the Airport lounges is?

你知道机场休息室在哪吗?

Do you know where the smoking area/room is?

你知道吸烟区/室在哪里吗?

购物

Thank you, but I’m just looking.

谢谢,可是我只是看看

Is this tax free?

这个免税吗?

Can I pay by credit card?

我可不可以用信用卡付帐?

Where is the cash desk?

收银台在那里?

I want this, but in a large size.

我要大一点的。

I would like to take this one.

我要买这个。

Please wrap this for me.

请帮我把这个包起来。

I’m looking for a gift for my friend.

我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。

3. 乘机

询问

Is my flight on time?

我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?

How many hours are we behind schedule?

我们延误多长时间?

Where is the restroom?

洗手间在哪?

行李

Where should I put my luggages?

行李应放在哪里?

May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上吗?

No, you can’t. You should place it under your seat.

不可以。你应该把它放在座位下面。

座位

Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪里?

Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?

Could you change my seat,please?

请问能不能换一下我的座位?

Would you mind trading seats with me?

你介意和我换座吗?

Where is the safety belt?

安全带在哪里?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

现在可以解开安全带了吗?

餐饮

Is there a meal served on this flight?

飞机上供应餐食吗?

Would you like coffee or tea?

你想要咖啡还是茶?

Would you like something to drink?

你想要喝点什么?

May I have coffee/tea/juice/water?

我要一杯咖啡/茶/饮料/水,可以吗?

Would you like a beverage before your meal?

你想要餐前饮料吗?

What would you like for dinner ,chicken or beef?

晚餐想要鸡肉还是牛肉?

May I take your tray away?

我可以收走你的盘子吗?

Are you finished with that?

你吃完了吗?

服务

This one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.

这是呼叫钮,如果需要我们帮忙,请按一下。

Please put the back of your seat in upright position.

请将您的椅背调直。

Could I get another blanket, please,I’m a little cold.

可以再给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。

May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?

请给我一条毛毯/一个枕头/一副耳机/一双拖鞋好吗?

Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?

请给我一份报纸/一本杂志好吗?

Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?

可以给我一支笔填入境表吗?

生病

I feel sick.

我觉得恶心。

I’m not feeling well.

我觉得不舒服。

I’m going to throw up.

我要吐了。

Let me get the airsick bag ready.

让我先把呕吐袋准备好。

4. 转机

问路

Where is the transfer counter?

转机柜台在哪里?

Where do I make my connection?

请问要转机的话应该怎么走?

Which gate should I go to then?

请问需要去几号登机口?

Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

我要在哪里取行李?

What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?

我应该在A机场的哪个航站楼转机?

询问

What is your final destination?

请问你的最终目的地是哪里?

Have I missed my connection?

我错过我的转机航班了吗?

Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I’ll give you a new one.

可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?我给你新的。

How long is my transfer time?

换乘时间有多久?

Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?

我在转机时需要重新出境再入境吗?

Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

转机是不是需要再次托运我的行李?

入境篇

入境表

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性别:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

护照号:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往国:destination country

登机城市:city where you boarded

签证签发地:city where visa was issued

签发日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year 月:month 日:day

偕行人数:accompanying number

签名:signature

官方填写:official use only

职业:occupation

May I see your passport, please?

过关

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程机票吗?

Yes, here it is.

有的,这是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带了多少现金?

I have 800 dollars.

大约800美金。

I’m just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

换汇

Where can I change money?

我要哪里换钱?

Can you change this into dollars?

请将这些外币兑换成美金?

I’d like some small change.

请将大钞换成零钱。

Where is the ATM?

哪里有自助取款机?

离开机场

出租车

How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?

打车到市中心需要多少钱?

Mine is 1. 2 dollar a kilometre.

我的车是1. 2美金一公里。

Do you use the metre?

你使用计价器吗?

To the Nike Company,the fifth Avenue.

到第5大街的耐克公司去。

By meter,please.

请打表。

Take me to this address, please.

请带我去这个地址。

Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights.

开慢点,我们好欣赏景色。

Let me check the metre out.

让我看一下计价器。

Stop here, please.

请在这里停车。

Keep the change, please.

不用找钱了。

游览车

May I help you?

需要帮忙吗?

I’m interested in a tour.

我想报个旅行团。

Is there anything special you want to see?

你有什么特别想看的(景点)吗?

We have three basic tours.

我们有三条不同的旅行线路。

Does the morning tour include the U. N. ?

早上这个团会去参观联合国总部吗?

That’s in the all-day tour.

那个景点在一日游的团里。

That’s a tour of all the most famous places.

那个旅行团可以参观所有最著名的景点。

Where do I meet the bus?

我在哪儿乘车?

Nine thirty at the Hilton.

9点半在希尔顿。

Fine. Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday.

好,请为我预订一个本周六的座位。

It seems to be going at least 60 miles an hour.

我看至少有60英里的时速。

This adjustable seat is so comfortable that I may take a nap before climbing the Great Wall.

这个可调式座椅非常舒服。我可以在爬长城前先睡一小觉。

公交车

Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

这里有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?

What time does it leave?

几点发车?

Where can I get a ticket?

在哪里卖票?

I’d like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?

我想办张公交卡.你知道去哪儿办吗?

I get off at Connecticut Avenue.

我在康涅狄格大道下车。

How long is the ride?

要坐多久?

Well,you will get there in about a quarter of an hour if the traffic isn’t too heavy.

如果交通不太拥挤的话,大约一刻钟您就能到了。

Drop 50 cents in the box,please.

请在盒子里放50美分。

Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

到了站请叫我一声好吗?

We’d like to go and visit the Beihai Park.

我们想去北海公园看看。

Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.

请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。

You don’t have enough balance on the card.

你的卡余额不足。

If your card balance is below the fare required you must buy a ticket.

如果你的卡余额不足,则需要买票。

Your metrocard has validated properly when you hear a ‘beep’ and see a green light.

刷卡成功你会听到哔声,绿灯亮起。

When we reach the Beihai Park, I’ll let you know.

到北海公园时我会告诉你们。

We’ll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.

北海公园快要到了。

Please get ready to get off and touch your card again.

请您做好下车刷卡准备。

地铁

I can take the subway.

我可以乘地铁。

I just can’t figure out the subway system at all.

我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。

But it’s easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。

You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.

您乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。

Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

It’s over there across the street in front of the cinema.

就在街对面电影院的前面。

Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?

How much is the fare?

车费多少?

By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

That’s very easy. The exit is always open.

那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。

乘船

The ship is about to start. Let’s go on board.

船就要开了,我们上船吧。

Is there a daily passenger ship to Dalian?

每天都有班船开往大连吗?

Look!The ship is lifting anchor.

瞧!船起锚了。

The ship is rolling and pitching now.

船摇晃起来了。

You look pale. Are you seasick?

你脸色不太好,是不是晕船?

I have some tablets for seasickness.

我有止晕药片。

The sea is very rough.

风浪很大。

I’m afraid I’m going to be sick.

恐怕我要吐了。

A sea trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this.

遇到这样的好天气,乘船旅行总是使人惬意的。

火车

How long will this express take to go to Shanghai?

这列直达快车开到上海要多久?

This express will go straight from Beijing to Shanghai without a stop.

这列快车从北京直达上海,中途不停车。

I’d like to have two soft berth tickets to Shanghai for tomorrow.

我想买两张明天的到上海的软卧票。

May I have two lower berths?

我可以要两张下铺吗?

Which car are we in?

我们在第几车厢?

Here we are,Car 12.

到了,12车厢。

Seats No. 6 and 7. It’s nice that we’ve got a window seat.

6和7座。真好,我们有了靠窗的座位。

But I prefer the aisle seat.

可我想要靠走道的座位。

Do you know when the train is due in Shanghai?

你知道这趟车什么时候到上海?

We’ll arrive Shanghai in a few minutes.

再过几分钟我们就要到上海了。

《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」

预订房间

查看有无空房:

A: I need a room for three days from May2 to May 4. Do you have any vacant(spare)room?

我想订一个房间,5月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

B: Please wait a moment. I will checkit.

请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。

I’m sorry, sir. We are fully booked on that day.

对不起,先生,我们那天的房间已经订满。

Yes,sir.We have some spare room for you.

先生,我们有空余房间可以预定。

房间要求:

A:I’d like to booka room on next monday evening.

我想订一个下周一入住的房间。

B: What kind of room would you like,sir?

先生,您需要什么样的房间?

B:I’d like a suite with an ocean view, please.

我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

【同类回答】:

I’d like to book a single/double room with a bath/shower.

我想订一个有浴缸/淋浴的单人间/双人间。

询问姓名:

A: Can I have your name, please?

现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

B: My name Is John Deep.

我叫John Deep。

A:Could you spell it for me?

您能拼一下吗?

B:That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

J-o-h-n D-e-e-p。

更改预订:

A: I’d like to change my reservation forMarch 19. My name is Mary Chang.

我想更改预订在3月19日来住的房间,我叫张玛丽。

B: Yes, Miss Chang. What seems to betheproblem?

哦,张小姐。有什么问题吗?

A:I’d like tochangethe date to March 20, and make that for two singles, not one.

我想把3月19日改为3月20日,并且要两间单人房,而不是一间。

B:Very well. Thatcanbe arranged.

没问题,这件事就交给我办好了。

取消预订:

A:Room Reservations. What can I do foryou?

客房预订处。我可以帮您做什么呢?

B:Yes. I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has beenchanged.是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。

A: Fine, we will cancel it. 好的我们会取消的。

B: Thanks. 谢谢

入住酒店:

A:Hi, I would liketo check in.

我要入住。

B:Do you have are servation?

您有预订吗?

A:Yes, my name is StevenSmith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th.

是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。

B: Yes, Steven Smith. It’s for a single roomwith a bath. Is that right?

请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?

A:Yes, that’s right.

是的。

B:Could you fillout this registration form, please?

史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?

A:Sure.

好的。

B:Here is the keyto your room. It’s on the 6th floor, room 609. if you have any problem pleasecall room service.

这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间。有问题请拨客房服务电话。

A:Thank you.

谢谢

要求换房:

A: This is Bell. I’m in Room 908. Canyou change the room for me?

It’s too noisy.

我叫贝尔,住在908号房间。能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。

B: I do apologize Sir. We’ll manage it,but we don’t have any spare room today. Could you wait till tomorrow? Someguest will be leaving tomorrow morning. There’ll be some rooms for you tochoose from.

没问题,先生。我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。您能等到明天吗?明天早上一些客人会退房。会有一些房间任您挑选的。

A:All right.

好的。

退房结账:

A: I’d like to check out. Can I pay mybill here?

我今天退房,我可以现在结账吗?

B:Yes, please.Here’s your bill. Would you like pay by card or cash?

好的,这是您的账单。您刷卡还是付现金?

A: By card.

刷卡

B: OK. May I have your card?

请把卡给我。

A: Here you are.

给你。

B: Please sign here.

请签名。

寄存行李:

A: Can I leave my baggage here?

我这里可以寄存行李吗?

B: Yes. How many pieces of baggage do you want to leave?

可以,您有几件行李要寄存?

A: Two suitcases.

两个手提箱。

B: How long do you want us to keep them?

您要存多久?

A: I’ll take them out no later than 16:00.

在 16点前取。

B: Are there any dangerous goods or any fragile articles in your baggage?

您的行李中有危险物品吗?

A: No, there aren’t any dangerous goods or any fragile articles. How much do Ihave to pay?

没有危险品和易碎品。我需要付多少钱?

客房服务基本对话

房间太暗,要求换灯

A: Good evening. What can I do for you?

晩上好,我能为您做些什么?

B: Yes. The light in this room is toodim.Please get me a brighter one.

是的。这房间里的灯光太暗了。请给我换个亮点的。

A: Certainly. Do you mind if I move yourthings?

当然可以。我动一下您的东西可以吗?

B:Oh, no. Go ahead.

哦,可以,你动吧。

A:Thank you…How is the light now?

谢谢……现在怎么样?

B:It’s much better now. Thank you.

比原来亮多了,谢谢。

叫醒服务

A:Room service,how can I help?

您好客房服务,有什么需要为您服务的?

B: I need a wake-up call tomorrow at7:30.

请明天早上6点半用电话叫醒我。

A: Sure. What’s your room number,please?

可以,您的房间号码是多少?

B:It’s 6001.

6001

把自己锁门外了

A:Reception. May Ihelp you?

这里是服务台,我可以帮上什么忙吗?

B:Yes. I locked myselfout. May I borrow a duplicate key for Room 201?

是的。我把自己锁在门外了。我可以借一把20l号房的备用钥匙吗?

A:Certainly. Whereare you now?

没问题,您现在在哪儿呢?

B:I’m rightoutside my room.

就在我房间外面。

A:OK. Please wait whereyou are. I’ll send someone up to help you.

好的,您就在那儿等一下,我会派人上楼去帮助你。

请求加床

A:May I have anextra bed put in my room tonight? A friend is coming to visit.

请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?有一位朋友来访。

B:I’ll check tosee if we have one available.

让我检查一下是否有一张空床。

B:Yes, we have an extra bed. However wewill have to charge you RMB100 extra for the additional bed, is that OK?

是的,我们现在有多余的床,但是将会收您100元加床费,可以么?

A: OK, I see. Could you help me send itto my room? It’s 6001.

好的我知道了请把它送到我的房间,6001.

B: Sure, we will send it as soon aspossible… Here’s the extra bed. Where would you like it?

没问题,我们会尽快为您送达…这是附加的床,请问要放在哪里?

A: Over there by the window.

请放在那边窗户旁边。

B: Okay.

好的。

借蚊香

A: Room service, what can I help?

客房服务,有什么需要帮助的么?

B: Could you send me some electricalmosquito incense? I can’t sleep well.

能帮我送点蚊香么?我睡不好。

A:Sure,what’s your room number please?

好的,您的房间号是?

B:It’s 6001.

6001

洗衣服务

A: I’d like to ask for the laundryservice.

麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。

B: Well, just put your stuff in thelaundry bag and put it outside your room.

好的,请把衣服放到洗衣袋内,然后把洗衣袋放到门外。

干洗衣服

A:Guest Room Services.Can I help you?

客房服务。要我帮忙吗?

B:Hello,I have a dressthat needs dry cleaning. I spit some wine on it and I need to wear it this evening.

喂,是的。我有一件衣服需要干洗。我把酒溅在衣服上了,可是我今晚要穿的。

【同类问句】:

I have some shirts that needlaundering,and I’d like my suit pressed.

我有几件衣服要洗,我的西服也需要熨一下。

A: We can have it dry cleaned and backto you in one hour. Is that early madam?

我们可以干洗,一小时后给您送去。那样来得及吗,夫人?

B: Oh yes, we’re not leaving until 7:30.

噢,来得及。我们7点半才走。

A: I’ll send someone up in the next fiveminutes to pick up the dress madam.

5分钟之内我派人来取衣服,夫人。

打扫房间

A:I’d like to havemy room cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?

我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?

B:OK. Someone willbe there right away.

好的,马上就到。

A:Thank you.

谢谢。

酒店常用单词

《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」
《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」
《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」

选择

Choosing

1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket.

我想买一双鞋/一件夹克。

2. I’d like to see some towels.

我想看看毛巾。

3. Show me that one, please.

请把那个给我看看。

4. It looks very nice.

看上去挺不错的!

5. Would you show me this cup?

你能把这只杯子让我看一下吗?

7. I’m just looking, thanks.

我只是看看,谢谢。

8. I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind.

如果不介意,我想看一下。

试穿

Try-on

1. I wear size M

我穿M码的。

2. I like this one. May I try it on?

我喜欢这一种。我能试穿吗?

3.The fit isn’t good.

尺寸不太合适。

4. It’s too short/tight/long/small/big

太短/紧/长/小/大了。

5.It seems to fit well.

好像蛮合身的。

6.They punch my toes.

把我脚趾夹疼了。

7.Can I have a size larger?

可以给我一个大一点儿的吗?

8.This color is very popular.

这个颜色很流行。

询问

Inquire

1. Do you have any on sale?

你们有什么特卖品吗?

2. Do you carry hundred percent cotton pants?

你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?

3. Can you get me one?

你能帮我拿一件吗?

4. If I ordered a suit now, how long could it take before I gotdelivery?

如果我现在订一件西装,要多久才能接到货?

5. How about this blue one?

这个蓝色的怎样?

6.Can you wrap it as a gift?

你能把它作为礼物包装吗?

砍价

Bargain

1.That’stoo much!

太贵了!

2.The price is beyond my budget.

这价钱超出我的预算了。

3.Could you give me a discount?

能给我个折扣吗?

4.Is the price negotiable?

这价钱可以商量吗? (negotiate 表示“谈判”,negotiable 是“可协商的”。)

5.Can you give me a better deal?

可以给我更好的价钱吗?

6.Could you lower the price?

价钱可以低点儿吗?

7.I’d buy it right away if it were cheaper.

便宜一点的话我马上买。

结账

Check

1. How can I pay?

我要如何付钱?

2. I’ll take it.

我要这个。

3.Do you take credit cards?

你们接受信用卡吗?

4.I’ll pay by card.

我要刷卡。

退税 Tax refund

1.Where is the tax refund window?

退税窗口在哪?

2.Can I get the refund by cash?

我可以要求退税款用现金吗?

3.Send it to my card account.

把退税款转到我的信用卡账户好了。

退换货

Refund/Exchange

1.I’d like to return this product.

我想退货。

2.This shirt is a little big for me. Can I exchange it?

这个衬衫有点大,可以换货吗?

3.The suit doesn’t fit me well.

这套衣服我穿着不合身。

服装词汇

衣服

《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」

化妆品词汇

《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」
《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」

寻问餐厅篇

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。

I’d like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅,您能给我些建议吗。?

I’d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere,could you give me some recommendation?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

我要如何才能到达餐厅?

How can I get there?

你知道现在哪里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想尝试一下当地食物。

I’d like to try some local food.

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

餐厅预定篇

我需要预约位子吗?

Do I need a reservation?

我想要预约3个人的位子。

I’d like to reserve a table for three.

我们共有6个人。

We are a group of six.

我们大约在8点到达。

We’ll come around eight o’clock.

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我们大概需要等多久?

How long do we need to wait?

我们想要面对花园的位子。

We’d like a table with a view of garden.

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

Do you have a dress code?

女士是否需著正式服装?

Should ladies wear formal dress?

我们能不能要一张离乐队近一点的桌子?

Could we have a table close to the band?

一直营业到几点?

How late are you open?

对不起,我想取消预定。

I’m sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.

点餐篇

请给我菜单。

May I have a menu,please?

是否有中文菜单?

Do you have a Chinese menu?

我是穆斯林,我不能吃猪肉。

I am a Muslim, I can’t eat pork.

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

What aperitif do you have?

可否让我看看酒单?

Could you give me the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?

May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?

What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。

I’d like some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

I’d like to have Frence red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以点餐了吗?

May I order,please?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

Do you have today’s special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我正在节食中。

I’m on a diet.

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

Do you have vegetarian dishs?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

Well done (medium/rare),please.

请再重复一下,好吗?

Could you repeat that, please?

用餐篇

请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?

Could you tell me how to eat this?

请把盐(楜椒)传给我。

Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?

请给我一杯水。

I’d like a glass of water, please.

请给我一瓶矿泉水。

May I have a bottle of mineral water?

请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。

Uncarbonated mineral water, please.

请再给我一些面包。

May I have some more bread, please.

请给我一些甜点。

I’d like a dessert, please.

甜点有那几种?

What do you have for dessert?

可以给我一些芝士吗?

May I have some cheese?

这是什么口味的芝士?

What kind of cheese is this?

可以给我一点这个吗?

May I have just a little of it?

可不可以不要甜点改要水果?

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

有咖啡做为附餐吗?

Is coffee included in this meal?

可以抽烟吗?

May I smoke?

我点的食物还没来。

My order hasn’t come yet.

这不是我点的食物。

This is not what I ordered.

麻烦请结帐。

Check, please.

可以在这儿付帐吗?

Can I pay here?

我们想要分开算帐。

We’d like to pay separately.

帐单有一些错误,可以再确认一遍吗?

I think there is a mistake in the bill,could you check it again?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

Can I pay with this credit card?

请给我收据。

May I have the receipt, please.

速食店用餐篇

在这用餐或带走?

Will you be eating here or take out?(带走,美式英语take out,英式英语take away)

带走。

Take out(away),please.

我可以坐这里吗?

Can I sit here?

加蕃茄酱或蛋黄酱?

With ketchup or mayonnaise?

请加蕃茄酱。

With ketchup,please.

请给我一份三明治。

A sandwich,please.

请给我全麦面包。

Whole wheat,please.

我可以坐这个位子吗?

Can I take this seat?

请给我波本酒加苏打水。

Bourbon with soda water,please.

在这用餐。

I’ll eat here.

请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。

I’ll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of Frenchfries.

请给我一份热狗。

Can I have a hot dog,please?

你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?

Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?

我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。

I’d like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.

我在哪可以拿到刀与叉?

Where can I get a knife and fork?

用餐词汇

《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」
《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」
《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」
《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」
《出境旅游常用英语》完整手册,收藏好出发「建议收藏」

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
转载请注明出处: https://daima100.com/11994.html

(0)

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注